Thursday, March 3, 2005

Don't Get Mad, Get Yina.

That's MY slogan for my name. Heck. What a weird slogan, isn't it? Got this website thru my bulletin board in frenster. haha...lame.


Anyway, it's 4.30pm right now...classes just ended for me at 4pm. Had classes from 8am to 12noon..and then 2pm to 4pm. one word -> TERRIBLE. My classmate, Azah fetched me and niak out for lunch just now...we went off campus. And yeah...we had western food at this restaurant called Mama Chops and Papa Grills. cute name isn't it? haha. I had fish and chips...and a jumbo-size watermelon juice! wahhhhhh....after the lunch, i was like...damn freaking full man! due to the jumbo-size watermelon juice!! Almost half-dead man. couldn't even walk straight after that meal. hahaha...


Nearly dozed off during the sociology class this morning...mr. callistus was explaining about the various theories on race and ethnicity. yeah..he's doing revision with us. It's the toughest topic among all the topics so far I THINK. He was talking about the Malaysian History. Ultra boring man... heard him mentioning the names of Hang Li Po, some prince's name, and blah blah blah...and yeah...Hang Li Po wasn't a princess...although everyone named her as PUTERI Hang Li Po...but in reality, she's not a princess...she's a concubine. yeah...can be considered as an factual evidence.


wonder why i'm always freezing in the lecture rooms nowadays although my sweater is with me all the time...hmmm.... it's like the opposite when i step out of the learning resource centre. It's bloody hot outside man...while the learning resource centre is like freezing cold...like an igloo i must say. Damn freaking cold. Really respect those girls who put make up and all sort of girlish stuff who wear ultra mini skirts and strapless tops or even bareback tops. Heck. Don't you guys feel the icy cold at all? Well...maybe i'm cold-blooded...my body temperature changes with the environment....who knows rite?


Guess i should go off now and take a shower. One thing i should feel happy about today is that... I'M GOING BACK HOME TOMORROW !! IT'S FRIDAY !! wooooooo.... hooo!! =) k lar...i know that's pretty lame of me....hehehehehehe....=P


gonna change my blog's music soon...give me some time...will change it tomorrow when i'm back in my comfortable and cozy house...till then....remember to chill out when u think u need to....tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home