Sunday, March 13, 2005

The weather's getting hotter and hotter nowadays.....yikes.


Nearly slept naked last nite....gosh.


Been reading a self-help/motivational book lately...'The 7th floor ain't too high for angels to fly' by John M. Eades, PhD. A very enlightening book...this marvelous book is filled with insightful stores that can create positive change in the lives of readers. This book has certainly reached my heart. They touch the heart of each of us because we all have shared similar experiences in our lives. This book is A MUST ! So people, do go and look out for this book if possible.


Recently, i'm kinda addicted or should i say....hooked on to 'Desperate Housewives'. Recommended by my boo. =) It's interesting, exciting and has a sense of humour. I too, would like to recommend 'Desperate Housewives' to all people who are reading my blog right now. It's on channel 5... thank god i can dl it here...right here at my hostel....=P


Got a sociology test tomorrow, covering ALL the AS syllabus. Wish me luck guys. i need tons of it. Currently drinking an instant mushroom soup for LATE breakfast while blogging now. Not too bad, i mean the taste of the mushroom soup. Still, i prefer the campbell mushroom soup.


Hostel life really sucks....it sucks like anything! I would never never ever wanna stay in a hostel anymore when i get into uni. NEVER EVER. Hostel life is so unhappening. I need to go to a place where life is so happening and the people there are so sporting. I HAVE TO. Right now, looking forward to uni life.... can't imagine i'm gonna enter my first year of uni next year..


Gotta mug sociology after lunch later...AGAIN. Mugging is an on-going process, it will never ever stop. NEVER. It's my life. I chose this kinda life...so i better (keeping my fingers crossed) not regret it... i must only mug... can't slack... can't daydream... can't let my mind fly away...


Enough of my ramblings here... time for me to go out for lunch.


^Life's like this^ We just gotta accept it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home