Thursday, March 10, 2005

SPM results are finally out today!


Heck...that's none of my business anyway. But hey...looking back exactly one year ago...it WAS my business as exactly one year back ago, i received my SPM results. yeah..it was a very terrifying moment...full of anticipation and nervousness...almost exploded when i saw my results. Well...my results wasn't too good...but it wasn't too bad either. hehe...


Top scorer in the country hails from SMK Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru this year...a Malay girl by the name of Nur Amalina. An all-rounded achiever. Thumbs up for her. 17A1s for all 17 subjects....that's no joke man. Total respect from me to her. Come to think of it, SPM wasn't THAT tough, as compared to my current a-level exams. life gets tougher and tougher when we move further and further... we can't change this...it's part of life. From the online version of NST, Nur Amalina can concentrate very well if there's noise around her, be it the radio or the TV. Well, each and everyone of us has our own style of studying...so...it's nothing strange anyway....hehehe. once again, would like to congratulate all those who scored brilliantly for this year's SPM.......



Aim for the moon....if you can't get the moon, at least you'll fall among the stars....
My aim for my a-levels is 3As....gotta believe in myself....i can do it....i can do it.... i can do it!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home