Thursday, March 17, 2005

The internet connection over here SUCKS like anything!!! grrrrrr!!


damn...gotta wait forever for a page to load. Freaking slow. Wonder why it is still called a BROADBAND connection. feeling so frustrated right now...just becoz of this damn internet connection over here at inti hostel. damn.


Am supposed to reply my boo's letter...but just look at this...i can't even load the hotmail page!!! OMG! damn inti. damn internet. damn connection. argh!


I had enough of waiting in my life already and yet..i still have to wait and wait and wait and wait for just a stupid internet connection to be a little bit more faster. Damn. Wasting lots of my precious time waiting man. Why couldn't the internet connection here be a BIT more faster? Why? Why? Tell me why.


Miss home a lot right now when i look at the internet connection speed right now. Aww. I miss my broadband connection at home. Simply just can't live without it man. Unlike the 'broadband' connection here, it sucks...TOTALLY!


there's an UK Education Fair 2005 going on at PWTC, KL this saturday, will be going with angeline, gillian and azah (me classmates). hopefully azah's dad can fetch us go lor, hehe...then can save on transportation fee. =P Yeah, going forward to going to the fair this coming saturday..... cool.


time for me to do my laundry now. i just hate it. hate it. hate it..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home