Wednesday, March 30, 2005

been busy mugging lately....dun really have the time to blog nowadays....hmm.....which is good of coz, rite? rite? hehe.


just went back home last weekend...to rejuvenate myself...=)


been wanting to put a song into my blog but me have no time rite now...gee.


latest warning :
earthquake in sumatera...8.2 on the richter scale. dun play play. heard that some of the hostel blocks over here can feel the shake....dunno whether true or not...until to the extent that me, being the 'kia si' person went downstairs that very fateful nite... now i know that i really treasure my own life....hahaha...in other words... very 'kia si' !!! =P


recently...my life has turned into some sort of a pattern -> tests, mug, sleep, eat, bathe, online, tests, mug, sleep, eat, bathe, online...oh yah, and read the papers everyday as well. haha. 8th of april is my semester break!! can't wait to go back home again! it's less than 2 weeks away from now.....yipppeee!


not much time left for me to enjoy my cuppa breakfast....better stop staring at this screen anymore...... till the next time....drink more water, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home