Monday, April 18, 2005

LIFE SUCKS nowadays...


Another monday morning........arrrggghh.... *dreamy look*


woke up at 8 something today...ate breakfast...a bowl of miso soup and some fried sausages.... read the papers....came online...my econs lecturer finally sent me the answers for the past year questions (oh great).... chatted with my sis for a while....and now...currently blogging here.


Got a new handphone. Nokia 3220. Yeah...clown phone indeed...well, i think it's kinda unique..AND special. HEE. The only thing i dislike about it is the colour..coz it's in RED...oh gosh...what a colour. i'm not into red colour u see..hmm...gonna change the cover sooner or later...that is..if i can step out from the house of coz....haiz...


Mum kinda scolded me just now...coz she saw the phone bill...and knows that i've called his (my boo) handphone for more than one hour. She warned me not to phone to ppl's handphones for too long coz it's ex....k...i know that....haiz.....


Another mugging day for me...which i'm so not looking forward to....NO CHOICE, my dear Yina!! Life's like this!! oh no...not again....


Gotta mug effectively today...i really must. Gotta mug harder...and harder...and harder...time waits for no man....especially for a slave to books like me....i'm forever chasing after time...haiz....what a challenge...and some more have to put up with all kinds of pressure, tension, stress..... oh god.... i bet even God cannot help me now...coz God only help those who help themselves... In other words, only i'm the only person who can help myself out.... hai.....


wouldn't wanna waste anymore time already.....coz it's the most anticipated time for me....--> Mugging Time! ( ya rite.... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home