Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yesterday...All my troubles seemed to go away...
Yup...becoz yesterday was a GREAT day...enjoyed myself a lot! The paragraphs below are how i've spent my whole yesterday...


Morning...

Woke up at 10am. supposed to wake up at 7.30am actually. *slaps own cheek..... piaaaaakkk* Went to Giant with mum at 10.30am...din even drink a cup of milo. Drank a few mililitres of plain water only. Yup, that was my breakfast.


Noon...

Came back from Giant. Reached home at 12.30pm. San San rang me up, said she's reaching my house in 10 minutes time. What the....... SO FAST?!?! Fine....i quickly helped my mum to take all the things out from the car. Quickly changed. And then...the next thing i heard was ..." Beep!!! Beep!!!" Lovely. That was San San in the car, waiting for me to hop in.


Afternoon...

Went to city square with san san. Accompanied her to komtar, level 13 coz she wanna get some info on gasing. Went to this so-called Pusat Kesenian at komtar. The office block at komtar was kinda creepy...i think it's becoz that time was lunch time..that's why no ppl around. After that, had lunch. *yup..finally..nearly starved to death* Had lunch at this Tang Tea House in CS, cyberzone area. Both of us ordered a very big bowl of not-so-healthy-but-delicious noodles ( read: instant noodles). Went to buy kayyin's birthday present. Bought a ShinChan soft toy for her. =) After that, shopped around city square. She bought a mp3 CD and forgot to take. LOL. BLUR. =P I bought my Clearasil 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Facial Wash from Watson. Oh yah, i've applied for this Bliss Card at CS already...hehe. Got lots of discounts. Oh ya, i bought a bag (again!!) for myself!! yipee!! it's those furry furry type of bag...san san bought the same design with me...except that mine is a sling bag.. *winks* Tired of walking around, we sat down at Roibo's to drink bubble tea...hehe. i miss drinking bubble tea in JB...=) i had champagne grape pearl tea for a change, coz san san was sick of me ordering red pearl tea everytime, haha!


Evening...

After picking her sis from omega tuition centre, san san sent me home. Reached home around 5 something. Took a bath (din bathe for the whole day...gee). Then read the papers for a while. Fed tiger, took him out for a walk...and then picked my bro up from mr chua's house. On the way back, i went to the nearest petshop to buy some deworm pills for tiger. Gotta deworm the dog once in a while...for health purposes. 5 bucks each for a pill...expensive.


Late evening...

Mum prepared western food for dinner! hurray! me and my bro ate beef steak...yummy! dad din eat...he gotta attend some meeting outside. Mum fried some chicken parts...yum yum! Dinner was great. *all smiles*


Night time...

Kay yin reached my house at 8.30pm. then i drove us to lavender bistro...=) Siew wern was already standing there, waiting for us...hehe. Me and siew wern had our dinner at home already, so only kayyin was the one eating there...me and siew wern just ordered a drink each. One of our ex-primary classmate,Jing Kai was working there as a waiter...was happy to see him though,hehe. My second time meeting him at lavender already..haha. He's going to NUS to pursue a degree in E&E Engineering. Wow...wish him all da best...=) Kayyin paid for our drinks at lavender...well, she insisted to pay...thanks a lot, birthday girl!!! will treat u the next time k?


Later at night...

Drove them back to my house. Chatted until 11.30pm...then mum sent siew wern back home. and kayyin's dad came to pick her up. I was damn tired at that time already. My eyes were kinda red...so brushed teeth and changed into my pyjamas. Slept at the tatami room last nite. Couldn't really sleep last nite, dunno why. Really miss those good old days. Really miss those times i had with them. Good and bad times. Ahhhh... It's such a blessing to have such good friends in my life. I thank God for them. Going out with them really lifted my spirits...my mood...felt alive once again....


Then again, on a heavier note, i felt damn guilty at the same time...went out the whole day without touching the books at all. ISssshhh... that's why i HAVE to make up for yesterday by mugging DAMN hard today... mugging is an on-going process, there's no end to it...i can't stop..i can only move on...


It's great to laugh, joke, crap and chat like nobody's business at lavender last nite with the two crazy women... i love them...yes i do! a lot! hehe...everyone did change a bit...but somehow, they're still the same deep inside...


time to INDULGE in my law notes..... oh great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home