Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Been mugging econs lately....for three consecutive days...gee....it's hard to imagine eh? well...the effect of constantly mugging econs is like this : imagine that you have to eat kangkung for three consecutive days for all your meals........ hard to imagine, isn't it? yup...that's what i'm feeling right now...... bleh....


Currently mugging law....gotta put econs at one side first....seeing the word "ECONOMICS" can actually make me feel giddy..... o_O


Chatting with my baby right now.... miss him a lot right now....how i wish i can meet him though...but then again, we just met each other on monday morning...yeah...just two days ago only and i'm missing him like crazy now......aww.


time flies...20 more days to my AS trials.....and 37 more days to my actual AS exams......Oh my god...


nothing interesting or exciting things happened in my life recently....everyday is the same to me...since all i have to do is to mug, mug AND mug. that's why...my blogs are getting shorter day by day....is that true? hmm......


it's boring over here at home......dun feel like blogging anymore.... buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home