Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Recap about yesterday :

Went to my boo's house. hehe. supposed to be going swimming with him...but tiara club was closed...and rjcc's pool was too filthy for us to dip in. So...went to my baby's house to chill out instead. hehe. He burned the Taufik Blessings CD for me...and the whole series of Desperate Housewives !! Thanks baby! muacks!


My mum has been nagging at me since the day i came back...hai....now i noticed that her favourite phrase is :"I think there's something wrong with u..." which is always referring to me of coz...o_O She said i've been sleeping way too much at home already..... (where got?!) oh man...i'm just plain tired, that's all...or maybe i'm trying to escape myself from reality? gee... i'm so gonna be stranded and grounded at home... that's the perfect situation i should be in right now anyway....since my exams are approaching....


mum's waiting for me to go to the Bank rite now...gonna bathe now then...hai...i'm just TOO lazy to move out from this chair....what a lazy pig am i....sometimes i just couldn't stand this lazy attitude of mine, isssh! STOP BEING LAZY, YINA........buck up!


something to share :


The airport can be a boring and a nice place to hang out...depends on who's with you at that time...airport is a place where sadness and joy coincide...a place where ppl meet their loved ones....a place where ppl gotta part with their loved ones....sad tears and happy tears are everywhere in the airport...ppl exchanging all kinds of hugs...bear hug, lovers hug, friends hug, parents hug, and so on. somehow, everyone has certain unforgettable memories in the airport...yea, somehow though.


was 'stranded' in klia few days back...spent about 5 hours there...wandering around like hungry ghost. =P Was quite an experience though, hehe. Saw many ppl parting with their loved ones at the international departure hall...and saw many ppl welcoming their loved ones back home at the international arrival hall...how ironic rite? and finally it was time for me to board my plane back to good old jb...=) it's the famous budget airline - Airasia.... coz for common folks like me, i can't afford to take expensive flights...so yeah, better than taking train or bus anyway...gotta thank my lucky stars that i can still afford to take a flight back home...


dum dee dum dee dum........ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home