Friday, April 15, 2005

Heck...it's 12.21am right now...and i'm sitting in front of this monitor, listening to my favourite radio station (perfect 10 rocks!), blogging (duh!), and chatting with yu chii and wei jian. Sick of mugging liao...so i'm here. i'm not supposed to be here right now....but....i'm not sleepy yet and i dun wanna continue mugging...... o_O


today was a boring day....VERY boring in fact. Woke up at 9.30am...had breakfast, read the papers...then started mugging law. mummy went out with her frens....her usual gang....they went to zon for shopping....left me and my bro at home....my bro was having a headache, so he took a nap...left me alone....stoning and mugging and slacking at the same time. but i still remember what i've studied today...hehe. Mummy bought Johnson Baby's Shampoo for me at my request, muahahaha. I wanna bring it to my hostel to use....i miss the smell u see...hehehe...reminded me of my younger days when i was still a baby...hehe. i used that shampoo when i'm young u see....that's why i wanna re-live my younger days...muahaha.


sigh, i feel like a prisoner nowadays...hmm....


one of my favourite songs is on air now.... 'Superman' by Five for Fighting.... =) ahhhh.....leaves me at peace whenever i hear this song...=) the lyrics are meaningful...agree?


Just now, Father Peter from SHC (Sacred Heart Cathedral) came to our house to bless our house and our family... a special moment i would say...although i find it a bit funny....hehe. Yeah, a different kind of experience..having a priest saying prayers and sprinkling holy water on all of us in our house....So now, our house is blessed by the priest in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit....and yup, all of us received god's blessings as well...... =)


Time for me to close my eyes now.....time for me to go to LaLa Land..... time for me to indulge in my ever-changing dreams..... time for me to restore my energy..... Zzzzzzz.... Zzzzzz.....


hopefully tomorrow will be a better, less-boring day........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home