Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Last nite was a bad nite for me....terribly bad i should say. ARGH.


A new roommate just moved into my room.... well, she's a senior...older than me obviously...doing her business admin degree. Din even say 'hi' to the existing owner of this room (ME) when she first put her leg in this room. One word, snobbish.


She insisted to separate the beds. FINE. Told her that if i put my two shelves beside the windows...my books will get dusty easily. SHE DOESN'T CARE. FINE. So we separated our beds and rearranged everything in the room. And another problem : I told her that i don't have enough space to put my plastic rack where my washing power, detergent, clothes pegs, toilet roll are placed inside the rack. It's a small one by the way. She said the space of the room is divided into half....so she can't do much.... "Can't she just move some of her unimportant things away and keep it in the cupboard or something? " FINE.


One more thing i can conclude about this NEW roommate of mine is that.... she's super unfriendly. I'm always the one who is taking the initiative to talk to her until to the extent that now i'm not even bothered to engage into a conversation with her. And i noticed, she's those kinda gals who is very vain. VERY. Just take a look at her desk...and you'll notice different bottles of facial products....all the expensive stuff like SKII and Anna Sui. Tat's hardly a space for her to place a book or even do her homework. Well, she has a laptop but god knows where it is rite now..She has probably placed her laptop into her cupboard and locked it up coz her cupboard is locked. She would most probably think i wanna steal her things to the extent that she locked her cupboard? WHAT THE HECK? Come on lar gal, if you wanna stay with someone, dun suspect her ok....you will make things worse!


Hmm....you people must be thinking that i'm probably thinking way too much.... But hell NO! I'm not! I'm just stating the actual facts! Kinda bu shuang with her rite now...thank god she's not in the room with me. Even if she's in the room with me rite now, we would not even bother to care about each other coz she's just that type of snobbish person. Well, i might be wrong though... but anyhow, i just DON'T LIKE MY NEW ROOMMATE !!!! ARGH! Hopefully she'll move out next sem....gotta pray hard man. I think i'm gonna ask her whether she plans to move out next sem or not...if she's going to move out, then i shall ask kim to come back and stay with me.....IF my current roommate doesn't intend to move out, then I shall move out!! can't stand lar... And her good fren who is staying just beside us will always come to the room.... so freaking irritating! Wanna brush teeth oso have to inform her..... WHAT THE?!?


Really couldn't sleep well last nite...she switched on the lights until like 4am or so.....SO INCONSIDERATE!!! Damn. Some more her good fren was talking to her in the room...can't they see a person trying to sleep on her bed? Go to the toilet oso won't off the lights in the room for me....FINE. Was so irritated by her until to the extent that i woke up and asked her in a most pleasant manner i could possibly use at that moment in time.... ( god knows what time) just to kindly please switch off the lights coz i couldn't sleep at all! She was like ' now ar?'..... of coz now lar..then when do u want me to sleep soundly? Damn.


I think i have too many complaints about my new roommate already.... now i can understand the agony of staying with a total stranger who is the direct opposite of u. So irritating, so angry, so frustrating. " I need to cool down.......... inhale..... exhale...... " Was literally complaining about this roommate of mine to angeline and esther this morning before econs class. Can't help it...i need to vent out my frustrations! ARGH.


Somebody, pls help me!


One more thingy.... she likes to show off her things...maybe to show how rich she is or what...god knows. She loves to place her plastic or paper bags with branded names such as GUESS and ZARA all over her place. Is she trying to show how rich she is.... or she thinks that she's the only person in this world that is able to afford to buy such brands ?? VAIN. SPOILT BRAT. Just couldn't understand how her mentality is.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home