Sunday, May 8, 2005

It rained last nite...to be exact...it's early in the morning...around 1 something in the morning. Lovely. The weather's cooling...slept nicely last nite...=)


Woke up at 10.30am today...and gave mummy a phone call. =) Wished her 'Happy Mother's Day'.... hehe.... =) i'm such a sweet daughter, rite? =P She was happy of coz...could see her smiling over the phone....hehehe. And yes, she WAS surprised at my phonecall this morning...hehehe. That was a surprise mother's day phone call for her anyway.... =)


Mummy told me that Papa has booked seats for them at the Italian restaurant at danga bay...supposed to be having brunch there...but she just cancelled it..coz some TV3 crew are there...the whole area of danga bay is PACKED...so i guess they went to some other places....too bad i can't join them...... sigh.... anyway, hope they're having a good time rite now.... =)


Today's also my parents' wedding anniversary....haha. And yeah....i think Papa's gonna bring mummy out for dinner tonite...just the two of them..... how sweet. He always does this during their wedding anniversary....hope the both of them will be having a romantic dinner tonite....heheheh. Mummy must be very relaxed now...coz she's off from work today....and she doesn't have to be in the kitchen today...... obviously coz it's MOTHER'S DAY! *grins*


Had an interesting conversation with mummy over the phone just now....She told me that my sis phoned back home last week, one of the weekdays to tell them that she's now safe in Florida...she's having her holidays now...and she phoned back home around 12 something midnite... and dad picked up her call...and he thought it was ME calling back home...he was still half-awake that time i guess...haha....so blur. =P he panicked for a while coz he thought i have some problems over here... he realized it was my sis who called him when my sis told him that
she's in Florida now.... haha...it's impossible for me to be in Florida rite now rite? i wish i could though....... hehe.


And one more thing mummy revealed to me just now....my sis was the only gal among her frens who wore bikini when they were at Miami Beach, Florida. Gee....din know she's so daring one...only person among her frens who dared to walk along Miami Beach just wearing a bikini... COOL. =) hehe.... well, it's a norm to be wearing bikini walking around the beach in US....it will be abnormal to be wearing a one-piece swimsuit at the beach in US....hahaha...the culture over there is different, so it's not a big deal to be wearing bikini over there....hehe. Wonder when can i only own a nice bikini set.......hmm...... *grins*


Cleaned the floor in my room just now...... phew. My new roommate's not here yet....yeah...it's a NEW roommate again....NEW. been sleeping alone and staying alone in my room for the past one week..... had LOTS of privacy though......hehe. Hopefully i'll get used to my new roommate once she moves in......


Plan to change the layout of my blog....i think it's kinda boring to me....i dunno why...i get sick of my own things pretty easily......which is bad of coz....but not all of my things lar.....hehe. So....let me see....i THINK i will change the layout of my blog after my AS exams....when i'm at home using the broadband connection once again...... hehehe. Can't wait man.......


Enough of chilling out....time for me to focus on my ultra thick bible.... sociology by haralambos lar.....haha....


May the Lord bless all mothers on this very special day.....THANK YOU MUMMY!! FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR ME ALL THIS WHILE....AND THE THINGS YOU'RE GONNA DO FOR ME IN FUTURE..... THANKS A BILLION ZILLION! LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home