Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Another day has passed... 9 more days to AS exams......My days in inti are getting more and more BORING.... reading the textbooks over and over again..... no choice.... i chose this path... no turning back for me already.....


Well, don't wanna sound too depressed in my blog though. Got back my econs mock exam papers.... Surprisingly, i did better than i've expected myself to do.... Guess the lecturer was a bit more generous in giving marks to us.... well, i'm still not satisfied with the results..... i expect myself to fare MUCH better during the actual exams.... gonna spend more time on revising econs as i still find it as the most difficult subject among the subjects i'm taking for A-level. So yeah, econs is still my weakest link.... must pia!


No more critical comments about my new roommate from me again... coz i'm gonna adopt this 'tidak apa' attitude...or in simple terms, 'i-don't-bother-already' attitude. THE END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home