Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bloody Stupid Inti!!! ARGH! STUPID Inti Management!


Got me so irritated this morning...coz we ( me and azfa ) wanted to go swimming... and heck, the pool is closed!! (closed?!) Well, normally the pool will be opened in the morning during weekends...but when we reached the pool, the gate was closed! SHIT. We were already wearing our swimsuit underneath our clothes......hai...wasted lar.... some more i woke up early this morning just to swim...but in the end we din even manage to taste the pool water...DAMN.


Wanna complain about my roommate here again....u know what she did last nite? I closed my eyes (trying to sleep of coz) at around 1.30am.... fine, she went out to take her bath. When she came back ( i haven't reached Lala Land yet), she turned on the lights... to use all kinds of facial products on her already-pale-looking face. Damn. That was around 2am already i guess.... was very irritated coz can't she see that i'm sleeping?! Inconsiderate brat. Hmmph! Then after some time, her fren came into the room...and they were talking in the room..... STUPID PEOPLE.... damn shitty lar. They were talking WITH the lights on..... what the hell man..... i DESPERATELY NEED TO SLEEP!!


Ok...to conclude, i din manage to sleep well last nite.... so uncomfy to sleep with the lights on....ARGH! Can't wait for her to move out man....how i wish i could just kick her out by using my leg..... hahahhahaha. Feels like i'm experiencing some sort of hangover rite now coz i woke up early today when i din even sleep well last nite.... WONDERFUL.


Oh my.... today is a saturday... and yet i'm already up before 9am...... gonna continue writing my law essays then...... I've already predicted that my day will be SUPER BORING..... coz gotta mug and mug and mug...... AND mug..... *gulps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home