Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ahhhhhhh..... finally i'm here....blogging..... but not using my own computer.... Thanks to my saviour, Angeline!! hahaha.... =)


Hmm....just sat for sociology and law papers....still got three more papers left....During exam time, time is always my biggest enemy, my biggest fear....... arggggghhhh... But thank god i managed to rush thru everything..... it's a torture to use my right hand to write and write and write NON-STOP until i can feel the pain after the papers.....


Been slacking a lot recently although i'm having my exams! haha! i dun like to do last-minute reading u see...actually i think it's good to slack....coz no point reading those ultra thick textbooks the day before u sit for ur exam rite? students should relax before their exams...wahaha. =P Relax is the key word here....so..yeah...relax!


Gonna go crazy soon...yikes. On the brighter side, i'm going to kl tomorrow to stay at my uncle's place!! yipee!! i'm super sick of this place...finally it's time for me to get away from this place...muahahaha...can't wait for tomorrow to come....can't wait for tomorrow's law paper 2 to finish....


I'm STILL eating my lunch....hai...so slow....too many distractions here already....haha! guess it's gonna rain here...cool....=)


dunno what to blog already....my mind kinda 'karat' now....can't think of other things besides my exam stuff....ahaha...my brain capacity is limited to a certain extent....=P well, at least i managed to update my life a bit on this blog....hahaha...am proud of myself.... *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home