Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hmm....finally i'm able to post something here. I miss blogging. Really. Got some minor problems about my IE recently, that's why i can't blog! ARGH! hopefully it'll be fine from now onwards...for good i hope. *keeping my fingers crossed*


Anyway, i'm learning new stuff in sociology...RELIGION. Seems easy eh? but hell no! It's more complicated than you can ever imagine. Religion can make ur head spin like nobody's business. I can swear. The 3 main religions we must know in sociology is Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These 3 are always in some conflict with one another. The never-ending battle on earth. Period.


Callistus has been talking about Judaism in class this afternoon...and it seems like greek to me. GEE. Yeah, i know nothing about Judaism. Shame on me. *slaps own cheek*That's why i think i REALLY need to come online and surf for things about Judaism so that at least i know SOMETHING about it. Dun like to feel dumb in class anymore. Bleh.


Another important aspect we must know bout religion is the differences between a church, a denomination, a sect and a cult. If anyone of u who are reading my blog now wants to know bout about such 'chim' stuff, pls refer to Sociology Themes and Perspectives, 5th edition by Haralambos and Holborn. Enough said.


Oh yah, i think i did mention in my previous post that Irwin bought me my favourite Tommy Hilfiger's True Star fragrance, didn't i? hehehe. It was a birthday present for me although my birthday is next month. Once again, in case i forgot to mention about it....would like to dedicate this blog to Irwin..my baby!! =D Thank you sooooooo muchie!! yum yum! hehe. True Star is a delicious fragrance indeed....hehehehe...


Tomorrow's friday....end of the weekdays....so fast....time flies.....everything seems to be moving soooooo fast around me....seems like i have to really grow up...FAST. Sigh. How nice if i could be like Peter Pan, the boy who never grows up. Guess this fairy tale would never happen in real life...i can only dream about it...


As for Law, i'm learning about law of torts...interesting BUT tough. ELS is still the simplest among the rest of the law topics. Just bought two law books (law of torts, law of contract) from the inti bookstore this afternoon during lunch time...very good books..thank god they gave us a discount. Phew. Law books are never cheap. I guess that is why lawyers tend to charge a very high consultation fee or litigation fee when they have their law degrees. Hmm.....


Feeling kinda constipated now...dunno y. guess i should eat MORE fruits....hehe. Well then, time for me to stop blogging although my fingers can't stop typing.... my bro booked the latest harry potter book from Popular already...he's gonna get the book on 16th july....hurray! but i guess i have to wait till the end of my A2 exams only i can touch the book....coz i have to do TONS of readings for A2!!!!! That's the agony of having to face major exams like the A-level examination. My choice, anyway. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home