Monday, July 4, 2005

Life has been pretty hectic recently…The highlight was the Inti Ball 2005 which was supposedly the annual prom event of Inti College. Man…I took so much trouble to style my hair, make-up and all…And yet the Inti Ball turned out to be less-than-average standard of a ‘good’ prom nite. Although it was held at the famous J.W Marriott Hotel in Putrajaya(5-star standard, mind you), the whole event wasn’t even half of the 5-star standard. It totally din rhyme at all. And yeah…it WAS a let-down for most of us. Enough said.


Well, thanks to huey sin, she lent me her digicam…although her digicam was kinda out-dated…I still managed to take a couple of pics…will upload a few of them when I get back home this Friday. And yeah, talking about this Friday, I’m going back home! Alas!


Been having this terrible and gruesome headache since last week…ARGH!! Something’s wrong with my head *touch wood!*. Well, hope to get well by tomorrow…*keeping my fingers crossed as tightly as possible*


My sis is in deep shit…she lost her passport! My mum told me this afternoon. Actually there’s a short story behind it…it wasn’t her fault actually. Here it goes : She placed her passport and her money in her friend’s friend’s car( don’t ask why, plz ), unfortunately the car got stolen by some American bugger.( USA IS a dangerous place after all ) During this time, she was enjoying backpacking in L.A. She cannot rush back to Philadelphia coz she paid for the backpacking trip already and on top of that she has only a few dollars left with her! Her friend’s passport, which was also inside the car was lost as well. My sis will be going back to Philly tomorrow and hopefully she can go to the M’sian Embassy over in US to settle her problem and get an emergency passport ASAP. 4th of July is US Independence Day it seems…gee…hopefully she can get an emergency passport somehow…if not I really dunno when will she be coming back to M’sia. Becoz of this, my parents are worried like hell. My mum told me that all we can do now is to hope and pray for the best. I’ll definitely be praying for you, sis…I really hope u’ll be able to come back home this weekend. Everybody at home is so looking forward to seeing you this weekend, including our beloved Tiger. Heh.


Hmm…been thinking about a lot of things lately before I sleep at nite. I dunno why. Perhaps I’m suffering from temporary insomnia. Gee. It’s unhealthy I know but my mind just couldn’t shut off! I tried counting goats or lambs or cows or whatever u can think of but I just can’t clear my mind and sleep! God… And guess what, I’ve come to a conclusion. The conclusion is this : Miss Yina is starting to get paranoid and worrying like hell for the release of her AS results. Yeah peeps, it’s getting into me. I know this is so silly of me to be worrying for nothing but this is just so ME! Ohmyohmyohmy…


To me, the release of any official major exam results is more terrifying than sitting for the exam itself. I can’t afford to lose out. The last thing on earth I would wanna see is to disappoint myself. I know I shouldn’t set too high expectations but that’s just ME. I’m a sore loser, really. I wouldn’t wanna see myself being a loser, never… NEVER. I still remembered that I cried like hell when I got back home after receiving my PMR exam slip just because I din get an A for BM. Come to think of it, it’s just so stupid of me to be crying over that tiny thing. I expected myself to get an A for BM, that’s why. A lot of my friends got A for their BM… I was utterly disappointed with myself coz I couldn’t obtain an A for my BM during PMR. That one pathetic B in BM caused me to not being able to achieve straight As in PMR. I admit that I’m a sore loser once again.


Well, guess I’m feeling better now after pouring out some of my silly thoughts that prevent me from sleeping. But I guess I’ll still be having those worries until the Judgment Day itself. I know all I can do now is to just leave it in the hands of God but I’m just being myself, I can’t help worrying!! *smacks own forehead*


Guess I should just stop worrying for the time being and get back to my econs textbook rite now… hmm… yeah, the perfect way to stop worrying about all the things under the moon is to READ YOUR TEXTBOOKS. Hah, that’s easier said than done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home