Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Ahhhhhhhhh......quite an eventful day today although it was just a pretty normal day. Woke up by my mum this morning. Answered her call...the first thing she said to me was : "Yina, Happy Birthday." I was : "Huh? Ohh..." Can't blame me either, i was still in Lala Land. To cut the story short, i was still blur when my mum wished me this morning. It was 8 sharp in the morning, mind you. Some more i slept late last nite. And yeah, reality is always cruel. I was facing the harsh real world this morning when all the people in the world wished me. Dang...... I'm officially 19 years old from today onwards!!! In other words, it's my last year to well...officially 'act' as a teenager. =P I guess reality hurts coz all of us can't always remain at the age of 18...so yeah..just TOO bad.


Although there's no celebration or no birthday bash or no birthday surprises done by my college mates over here in Inti, nevertheless, i still feel special today..just simply becoz it's my birthday! =P Another reason for me to feel special is because i've received many many birthday wishes from my friends. *smiles widely, showing some teeth* The many many birthday wishes are in different forms : friendster testimonials, friendster message, sms, call. Both of parents called me today. Dad called me later in the afternoon while i was sleeping. Funny, i couldn't sleep well last nite and this morning and this afternoon was becoz of all the smses and phone call. =P


It's good to know that my friends still remember my birthday although i was quite surprised by the fact that some of them can still remember my birthday coz i don't really can remember some of their birthdays. Oops. =P With all the birthday wishes i've got from my beloved friends this year, i hope that all of the birthday wishes can come true though...hehehe. The power of wishing. *winks*


I'm so looking forward to going home on this Friday. Looking forward to having a nice dinner with my family. =D I'm so missing them rite now. Aww. Mummy is just so sweet, she bought the book that i've wanted : The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. Oooo La La! =) Fantastic, isn't it? *grins like a small little girl*


It's time for me to go back to reality rite now...time to hit the books.... -_- Family and Households.... * not again...* Before i end here, i would like to express a big THANK YOU to all of you who have wished me today.....thanks people!! Love you guys!


P.S. By the way, i'm wondering though....where's all my prezzies? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home