Friday, July 22, 2005

Howdy... it's Friday once again. Time flies. Too fast in fact. Hmm... Wonder whether it's a good or bad thing that time passes by THAT fast nowadays... Is is because we're too busy or too engrossed with our own work? Or simply because we're too free and easy by bumming around and daydreaming all the time? I dunno.... i really dunno. Really hope to find the right answer though...


*deep in thought*


Ah well... tomorrow's Saturday. Din mug at all today. Damn. Just din feel like mugging at all. No feeling to mug at all. Yeah..it's hard to imagine but that's what i've been feeling today. The mood isn't right. The momentum isn't there. The atmosphere is not there. Tell me guys, how to mug?!!


*scratches head*


The M'sia Mega Sales Carnival will be starting tomorrow. And i'm too guilty to go shopping nowadays. OH GREAT. Was reading CLEO mag just now and i've LOTSA things in mind that i wanna buy...heeheehee. I just couldn't resist it... well... actually it isn't A LOT of things lar...just well....namely a FEW things..... :

That isn't A LOT rite? =P I just need LOTSA Vitamin M ....... Mmmmmmmm.......That will do the trick. Heh.

God.....but when can i only step into a reasonably good shopping mall again? Actually i've made this tiny little promise to myself that i WOULD NOT shop until my A2 exams are over coz i've spent quite a lot for my prom. I'm trying REAL HARD to not think about shopping.... but then again, thinking isn't gonna do any harm to me rite?

*evil grins*

Tomorrow WILL be a productive day for me. Coz i'm gonna MUG. Yeah....when it comes to mugging, i will be excited like HELL. * i'm so damn rite * Mug, mug, mug....that's all i gotta do for tomorrow. NOTHING ELSE.

I need to taste life once again. Just bring me to any shopping malls!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGGGHHHH!! I just can't bear the thought that the mega sales is starting tomorrow.......damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home