Thursday, July 21, 2005

MUG=STUDY=READ=PIA=BACA


Muggles (non-magical creatures, this is harry potter talk), are meant to MUG. And yeah, i'm classified under the 'muggles' category coz i don't possess any magical skills that can transform an ugly toad into a charming prince. But IF i mug REAL REAL REAL hard, i MIGHT be able to put down all the hardcore facts that i've learnt and understood onto the written exam papers itself during the real exam later. Sounds wonderful, isn't it?


I'm curious and eager to find out who's the half-blood prince in the latest harry potter book. Many people must have already finished reading the 600++ pages. And i have yet to feel the cover of the book. How pathetic, isn't it? Damn. Life isn't interesting when you can't get what you want... i want to read 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'!!!!!


Guess when it's time for me to indulge in the latest harry potter book, most probably i'll be the last person on earth to read it. Trust me. I have a very strong feeling that i'll be the last person on earth to read the latest harry potter book. Perhaps J.K.Rowling should give me an award for being the last person on earth to read it? Yeah....sounds like a good idea though. ARGH.....A-levels..... becoz of A-levels...i'm putting a stop to SOOOO many things in life..... whyohwhyohwhyohwhy......


i better don't start complaining here....or maybe i did start to complain already. Anyhow...i've finally got my new mattress from the accommodation office. Yeah...after 2 months. Inti Management is SO DAMN FREAKING 'efficient' in this sense....shoot me...i AM getting sarcastic nowadays...but anyways, i'm finally able to sleep in peace on my BRAND NEW mattress...yeah..BRAND NEW one although it's brandless....bleh...


Been indulging into Mozart's classical pieces nowadays while mugging... It's truly an indulgence man...=) Chose to listen to Mozart coz it was proven that those who always listen to Mozart will become smarter and perform better than the rest...heehee. So hopefully Mozart will be helpful to me....helpful as in helpful in my studies so that i can achieve outstanding grades. Hee.


By now, i guess kay yin must be happily enjoying life at home in JB now. She has completed her foundation studies already...waiting to fly to NY next month. I do envy her....crazily smart girl. Guess it's time for me to spend quality time with her during my semester break next month.... and hopefully i'll have the mood to do so coz my AS results will be released next month too....GAWD. August 2005 will be one hell of a month...gonna be an ultra happening month indeed since i have to face the music, mug and spend time with friends and family...and of coz not forgetting my darling. 3 weeks to do so many things. Time is always my enemy. Boohoo.


If i can have one wish rite now...i wish i will score all As in my AS exam so that i can have an easier time preparing for my coming A2 exams. Just this one wish.....i hope some fairies out there can hear me....so that my wish can be granted...... *staring into the sky and hoping to catch a shooting star so that her wish can be granted*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home