Saturday, July 16, 2005

THE POTTERMANIA BEGINS...


Yup, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is finally here!!


Man...i can't wait to lay my hands on the latest HP book!!! It's at home!! But then again, i won't be having the time to read it...time is too precious for me now... Some more i have yet to read 'The Undomestic Goddess' by Sophie Kinsella.... NO TIME AGAIN? Yes people, NO TIME!! ARGHHH..... my mum even told me to focus on my studies, i can only touch those 2 books later after my A-levels. Now, i'm banned from reading storybooks...hmph!


My hands are itching to have a feel of the latest Harry Potter book.... if only i could go back home..... well...too bad.... i'm STUCK here... damn.


3 more weeks....just 3 more weeks then i can go back home. Still, i think it's quite long. Sane people like me would find inti sucks all the time, believe me. If only i'm something like Harry Potter...then i can attend Hogwarts...the school of witchcraft and wizardry. Not some bloody freaking place like inti.... guess i was conned into entering inti, and since they offered this merit scholarship to me, i have no choice but to come here coz my parents just don't want me to go to KL, it's too dangerous there, according to them. Well... my fate... my luck...


Sometimes i wonder why am i always whining about this and that....i don't seem to be satisfied with everything around me. Hmm... i used to be a person that is easily contented with everything, but just look at me now...look at me... i guess i've changed... i'm always expecting the best....not the worse... and when my expectations get too high, great disappointment will come in. I dunno what i'm trying to say here though...


i'm getting sick of everything around me... lectures are way too boring... and all i can do is to MUG,MUG and MUG. Oh why... are all A-level students around the world is facing this kinda situation like me as well? Sigh. Sometimes i really think i needed a break....or just break away from the reality and just fly to some faraway land (e.g. the Neverland). How nice if i'm living in a fantasy world....or a magical world like Harry Potter...how nice..how nice...IF ONLY..........


Guess now i know why they say that A-level is one of the toughest exams worldwide. Now i can understand the meaning of that statement. A-level IS one hell of an exam....stressful....no joke. Wonder what's next for me after A-levels.... Law? Mass Communications? er.... double degrees? I really dunno... should i go for something less stressful? guess i'll be needing an answer for this soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home