Monday, July 25, 2005

Not been feeling like my normal self lately...or is this my normal self? Hmm.....i dunno. Been sighing more than usual... Well, all i can say is...this is the way of life. There's ups...and now...there's the downside of it.


Don't wanna sound too depressed here in my blog as i'm already quite depressed deep down inside my heart. I hate to make things worse. So yeah, i better stop whining and complaining and shut my mouth up. Just leave the worrying part for me. Yes...


Guess the only thing i can TRY to prevent myself from worrying is to bury my head into the big pile of textbooks i have here in my room. But sometimes, the more i mug, the more i tend to worry. Yikes. Okay, i know i shouldn't sound too negative...but what the heck... i CAN be very negative when it comes to things like this. It's just....well... INEVITABLE.


*shakes own head vigorously*


I know.... some might think that i'm bringing this upon myself... I'm just being myself...so i know what i'm doing. Damn... i just hate this part of me... y can't i be more mature and handle things in a more matured manner? Guess i have yet to grow up..... sigh sigh sigh. Man.... life sucks!


*stones in front of the monitor*


Just give me some time... i'll be back to my normal self once again. Yeah, i will. So for the time being, guess i just need to be alone. Away from all the distractions. Away from the world... yet...i can't be away from my books. T_T Anyhow, this sounds like a person in denial, isn't it? I really hope not....i hope i'm not escaping myself from reality or even making excuses to escape reality... a bigger SIGH once again...


*finding ways to sigh less*


Anyways. Saying a prayer does help during times like these. Thank God for being there. Been listening to this song over and over again... it's VERY meaningful... to me at least. The lyrics kinda reflect what i'm going through rite now... or well... maybe part of it.

The Prayer by Josh Groban

I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know
Let this be our prayer
As we go our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your Grace
To a place where we'll be safe
La luce che to dai (The light that you give us)
I pray we'll find your light
Nel cuore resterò (Will stay in our hearts)
And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarchi che (Reminding us)
When stars go out each night
L'eterna stella sei (That in my prayer)
Nella mia preghiera (You are an everlasting star)
Let this be our prayer
Quanta fede c'è (There's so much faith)
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe.
Sognamo un mondo senza più violenza (We dream of world with no more violence)
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza ( A world of justice and hope)
Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino (Grasp your neighbors hand)
Simbolo di pace e di fraternità (As a symbol of peace and brotherhood.)
La forza che ci dai (The strength that you give us)
We ask that life be kindE'il desiderio che (Is the wish)
And watch us from above
Ognuno trovi amore (That everyone may find love)
We hope each soul will find
Intorno e dentro a sé (In and around himself)
Another soul to love
Let this be our prayer
Just like every child
Needs to find a place,
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe...


Yeah...i seriously wanna feel safe....but there's just things for me to worry about all the time. Why is this happening to me? Ah well... i really need to cool down and be alone rite now... if not i think i'm really gonna go bonkers...for real. *touch wood touch wood*


Till then, pray hard that the next entry of mine will be on a happier note. God bless me.


*feeling sad and gloomy despite the hot scorching sun shining brightly outside*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home