Wednesday, July 27, 2005

For the first time in my life....i din go to class for the lamest excuse in the world -> I couldn't wake up in the morning!!!! Damn it...damn it...damn it...


The aftermath of this event is that now i'm feeling oh-so-guilty rite now... Actually going for econs class is nothing...Mr. Adrian would just discuss the past year questions with us during class, that's all. Nothing much in fact. But the problem is this... why the hell am i feeling so freaking guilty rite now just becoz i skipped class for the 1st time in my college life? I'm feel like i'm such a geek...or even a nerd perhaps. Damn...


*brainwashing herself to NOT feel guilty about skipping class*


The class wasn't THAT early this morning..it started at 10am...and still!! i couldn't wake up!! What's the heck? What's wrong with miss Yina?


*a long long sigh* (sorry, but i seriously need to sigh.)


Since i woke up so late, i need to make FULL AND GOOD use of the whole day today. It's a wednesday after all. Two more days to Friday. Hmm. Gonna buy TheStar papers and my lunch now... and plan to mug my brains off for the rest of the day. I'm so damn pissed by myself.. Hmph! WhyOhWhyOhWhyOhWhy....


The connection sucks again. I tried sending 2 'hi....' msgs to my baby but i guess he din receive it coz no reply from him. Ah well... seems like everything is not so right nowadays...damn inti...damn connection.


*starting to whine like a mad cow again*


Till then, i think i better get my ass off this chair before it gets too dark. I NEED to MUG! i have to..and i must. Sigh, i'm still pissed by myself...for not being able to go for econs class...DAMN.


P.S.: Sorry Mr. Adrian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home