Friday, August 5, 2005

Last day of my 4th semester in A-level.... it's actually the final semester since the next 'semester' will be our revision classes. Yup.


Almost everyone went back to their respective hometowns today. A few of us going back tomorrow... and yeah...i finally have the chance to pack my luggage and books and get my feet off this place. Saturday morning, which is tomorrow morning... =) Was looking forward to this day since a very looooonng time ago. Ahhh.....


*knocks own head to prove that she's not dreaming*


yup. it's real. =) i'm going back home tomorrow!!!!


*smiles*


Last class was ultimately boring today. It was law. Anybody will expect it to be boring anyway. Half of the class turned up. 2 boys. 3 girls. Super duperly boring. I dunno what other words should i use besides the word 'boring' to describe law classes everytime. So just bear with me... it's the lecturer...not really the subject though. Hopefully i won't be sued by the lecturer for defamation...lol. Even if he sued me, i still got some defences backing me up. =P


Time flies... can't imagine... kinda having mixed feelings since this morning i woke up. I dunno why. I was hoping that time can fly as fast as possible BUT at the same time i was hoping that time can slow down as well... weird huh? Guess i'm just not THAT well-prepared to face reality yet...it's too harsh...it's too cruel.... i need some more time to prepare myself in order to be brave about reality. Growing up is VERY tough indeed...


*wishing to be Peter Pan, the boy who never grows up*


Ugh. Fairytales will never happen in reality. Maybe in my dreams, perhaps?


Life would be perfect if i could just adjust the ticking of the 'reality clock' anytime i want... if only i could...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home