Sunday, August 7, 2005

It's the start of my HOLIDAYS!!!


wait a minute....it should be more like a STUDY BREAK for me instead....-_-


Anyways. Had a great day yesterday and today. =D


Went to KL yesterday with parents and sis. Went to Ikano, Ikea and The Curve. Wonderful. =)


Today...went to s'pore with dad and sis. Main aim was to help my sis to carry her stuff to her hostel room. She's starting uni tomorrow u see. Then went swimming at NUS with shen jean...chatted while swimming in the pool. GREAT WEATHER! I LOVE THE SUN!! =D The swim was a great one... i love swimming!! wooo hooo!


*smiles like nobody's business*


Did an illegal thing at NUS today. Had dinner secretly ( actually it was openly) at Eusoff Hall!! Yeeheehee. =P Shen jean brought me there!! She's such a dahling... you go girl!! =) i memorized her roommate's matric number and her name and also her room number! haha. So hilarious man. Laughed like nobody's business when we were scooping our rice... i was kinda nervous that the canteen people will find out that i'm actually an intruder there... muahaha. But still, i kept my coolness and try not to giggle so much. Heeheehee! Great fun i had today! =)


*smiles again*


Came back. Had dinner with my family at home. Had dinner twice today! hehe. I was so exhausted after the swim. Which explains why i'm so tired rite now...but hell no...i'm not sleepy yet! I'm still very excited bout the fact that i've figured out how to use my sis's iPod Shuffle...hahaha.


*praising herself over and over again*


*nearly fell off the chair due to her own laughing*


Now, i'm gonna transfer all the songs that I WANT to my sis's iPod Shuffle and gonna listen while i lie down on my comfy bed later! yipppppeeeee!! She's not bringing to s'pore tomorrow coz she'll be coming back again tomorrow. So yup. It's MINE for the time being. hehehehe. She's loaning it to me for two days...until tuesday..so i gotta make GOOD use of this golden opportunity...rite? hehehe.


*dreams about having her own iPod mini*


yeah...happy... never been this happy for the past few months. Hmm.... Home is still the best place for me. =) North, south, east, west... home is still DA BEST! You guys gotta agree with me ya... haha. You will never find anything like your home no matter where you are. Trust me, family is still the best people on earth. =) hehehe... so happy to be with my family rite now coz i've been missing them like hell for the past 3 weeks or so. Thank God to be at home again... =)


*can't stop herself from smiling*


On a heavier note, AS results gonna come out tomorrow! Yikes ! Yikes ! Yikes ! Anyhow, i'll try to keep myself as calm as possible when i phone my head of programme tomorrow. Gotta be REAL COOL... and yup...wish me luck!!! i need lots of it!


*trying hard not to worry*


will blog tomorrow.... depends whether i'm in a good mood or a lousy mood...and tomorrow my mood will solely depends on my AS results....so pray hard that i'll be in a good mood tomorrow ya.... hehe. *keeping her fingers crossed*


Good luck to all those (including me) who are gonna know of their AS results tomorrow! God will help those who help themselves....so dun fret....just leave it in the hands of God... it all depends on our fate... so yeah..once again...ALL DA BEST to all A-level ppl worldwide.


*saying a prayer*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home