Friday, August 26, 2005

Don't really know what to blog rite now. I just know that i'm going back to Inti tomorrow. Argh. Time flies.... all i can say is that time flies TOO FAST... agree?


Gonna have a late dinner tonight coz gotta wait for my sis to come back from s'pore. Mummy prepared her famous and delicious hainanese chicken rice. Dad even invited Gugu to join us for dinner. Oh yah, my grandma just came back from kl this afternoon. Gugu bought a Secret Recipe Classic Cheese cake for us coz she said she wanted to treat us to something. So we requested a cheese cake from secret recipe!


*drools*


Seems like tonight's we're gonna celebrate some big occasion or something, judging by the cake and my mum's well-known hainanese chicken rice. My dad jokingly told us that tonight we're gonna pre-celebrate Malaysia's National Day. "Ya rite, dad" This isn't funny at all, is it? And guess what my bro told me... he said tonight we're celebrating the departure of LIM YINA. Yup, that's ME. I'm going back tomorrow u see, that's why. He seems so happy that i'm going back...hahaha. That idiot. =P


Trials starting on Monday. And there's still a lot for me to study. Boohoo. don't think i can finish studying EVERYTHING for trials. it's just TOO MUCH. of coz, i won't forget to study the important stuff, don't worry.


I still have that feeling that everything is moving soooooo fast around me. Why is that so? Am i slacking too much? or maybe daydreaming too much? Seems like my A-levels will be coming to an end very very soon... what's next for me? I really dunno... sigh. This is another BIG crossroad, or should i say hurdle for me. I know i shouldn't worry about this... i should focus more on my exams... but whenever i think about my future, i'm scared. Well, guess it's best to leave it in the hands of God i think... =)


Guess i better bathe now...dinner's ready already. In the oven. Just waiting for dad and sis to come back home. Till then, will blog again when i reach my hostel tomorrow PROVIDED the accommodation office is open! gotta pray real hard that it'll be open tomorrow if not i really have to sleep on the road. Ouch. I lost my freaking damn keys...that's why!! ~ ~


*feeling like a goldfish, trying to blow bubbles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home