Saturday, September 3, 2005

Post trial exams mood - Over-indulgence in sleeping and going online


It's funny how a person like me can take a nap from 2.30pm till 7pm on a friday afternoon just after my last trial exam papers... and then staying WIDE awake until 4.30am. The bad thing was that i couldn't wake up as i've planned to... woke up at 12.30pm sharp instead. Danggg...


It's funny how an avid newspaper reader like me can forget to read the newspaper on Friday. Really slept too much already until i've forgotten what i should really do. Blehhhh....


It's funny how I can be so looking forward to our plans going to Midvalley in the afternoon....and suddenly became so lazy to go in the evening that we (siok hui and i) cancelled our plans for today. Lazy bugs are everywhere, mind you.


It's funny how I can be so determined to NOT go back home until the 1st week of October... and yet i'm already planning to go back home on the 16th of September! Barely 3 weeks after i came here and i'm already starting to plan to go home again. Me and mouth. Me and my promises. HAHA. =P


It's funny how I'm yearning for a roommate (a good one) when I had a pretty nasty ex-roommate who only stayed with me for one week before she moved out. Hohoho...


It's funny how i talk or sing to myself in the room sometimes. I'm just plain bored. Can't help it you see...


It's funny how i can become nuts over A-levels. It's true, people. A-levels can make u go ga-ga over yourself. Ga-ga, you know? hehehe.


It's funny how i can be blogging here when i haven't even change my pyjamas and had my daily cuppa milo/oats/nestum. Too addicted to blogging? Nah.... i'm such a bummer. A lazy one.


It's funny to be thinking of the things you think is funny. Laugher is the best medicine, people. So...go ahead and laugh like nobody's business. No one will laugh at you. Even if there's people laughing at you, don't bother about them... go ahead with your unique laughter so that you can spread more laughter around. Laugh people, laugh... =D


Hohoho... Hahaha... Hihihi... Hehehe... Huhuhu... Hohahihehu! =P


*in a happy mood as she's not planning to mug today*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home