Friday, September 2, 2005

I'm feeling so jealous right now.... Why? Because kayyin got an iPod 20GB for FREE!!!! She won it from a lucky draw in US. Shite! She's just so damn freaking lucky lar! When can i only get an iPod for free??!! where's my luck?!?! argghhh... ipod !! ipod!! i want one!!!


gonna phone her tonight by using the I-Talk Card. I miss kacau-ing her and she kacau-ing me. haha.


Mr. Paul, our law lecturer just phoned me a few minutes ago. Wonder why he likes to phone me nowadays, heh. He asked me where am i now...i told him i'm in my room...then he told me not to study too hard... haha... so funny, i'm not even studying now.... who will study immediately after an exam rite? lol. He's an amusing lecturer. Actually he phoned me to confirm about our revision timetable lar... haha. But then again, he's extremely nice to me compared to the other students in class... guess he's practising favouritism here? =P


*raises an eyebrow*


Going to midvalley tomorrow with siok hui, her roommate and her roommate's sis. Will ask huey sin to join us too. Kinda funny coz it's my first time going shopping with siok hui in KL although we came to this college since one year plus ago. How ironic. Hehe.


Having a headache now....arrgggggghhhhh.... must be the damn freaking tough law papers just now. I need to take a nap after my lunch later and hopefully will be able to wake up and go to pasar malam with Gill and Niak.


Thank God my trials are over although i know i'll do badly this time coz i wasn't fully-prepared for it yet. Sigh. Anyhow, i still need a break after my trial exams rite? Yup.... chill yina chill.... can go chill at midvalley tomorrow.....hehe! =)


Oh yah....just a reminder to myself : the Mega Sale is still on!! Sunday is the last day!! Which means there's a chance that i MIGHT buy something provided it's NICE and CHEAP! hehe. hehe. hehe.


*grins*


it's time to chill ~ i seriously need a break man..... A-level is driving me nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home