Thursday, September 8, 2005

Arrrggggggggggg..... Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!


Suffering from the famous writer's block right now. Can't think of anything to write. Er... i mean for my sociology essays. Doing the May/June 2003 paper. 6 questions. 12 essays. How cool is this man... Oh great.


Can sense that our oh-so-beloved Mr. Callistus is having a good time drilling us by assigning this super-heavy-load homework to the 10 of us. How lovely huh?


*shudders*


I need some rain over here! PLEASE????? Send me some rain over here, somebody...anybody....


On a happier note, guess what....my favourite law lecturer, Mr. Reynold is gonna teach us during our revision class. Hehe! =) I like the way he teaches us... he teaches us in a professional manner that is... =) Tomorrow got law class....so looking forward to it... haha! This is so unlike me hor...to be looking forward to going to law class. =P I normally and usually drag myself to classes everyday... especially now when there's revision classes where attendance is not counted....


*evil grins*


Back to my writer's block, i'm still suffering from it although i just typed a few words in my blog. Gotta start planning my essay on my next question: "Assess the Functionalist view that education in modern industrialised societies is based on meritocratic principles." Can you sense the chim-ness in this question? Yes i do...and i know it sounds very chim. This is sociology, people. And guess what.... i love the chim-ness in sociology. =)


*whining about her writer's block*


Ok. It's time for me to get back to work... enough of my grumblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home