Monday, September 19, 2005

It's 2am in the morning right now...but the rain is not falling... -_-


I guess i'm having trouble to sleep tonight... due to my 2-hours nap this evening...damn.


Here's something to share with all of you...


*clears throat*


i've used Pantene shampoo to wash my WHOLE BODY for the last 2 days!! damn it... it's all becoz of my bro's fault-lah... he put some Pantene shampoo into a small bottle of supposedly Johnson&Johnson Baby Milk Bath. I thought it was J&J Baby Milk Bath you see...coz it was the original bottle... i even tried smelling it... smells like Johnson&Johnson. (i know there's something wrong with my nose, besides my ears. =P) And there i go... using that damn Pantene shampoo to wash my entire body happily thinking it was Johnson&Johnson. BLUR!


I've only found out just now after dinner when i asked my bro how come there's a small bottle of Johnson&Johnson Baby Milk Bath in the bathroom. He was laughing his head off obviously after knowing that i used that to bathe for the last 2 days. Guess i can only blame myself for now... blurblurblur.


*realising how blur she can be*


Enough of my blur-ness. Today's the annual mid-autumn festival. Last night, to be exact. Din play with lanterns...feel so old this year coz i din touch a lantern at all! Just ate mooncakes while sipping some hot oolong+jasmine chinese tea. Mid-Autumn festival represents the reunion of a family...due to the shape of the moon coz it's round...everything is round when it comes to mid-autumn festival... the mooncake is round... and so...the family will gather around the table like a circle to enjoy the mooncakes and chinese tea while yakking away. In a way, it's good also coz family members are bound to unite together as a whole.


By the way, i had an enjoyable time with irwin on saturday night at danga bay. =) And guess what...i'm in love with traffic lights now!! hehe! Can't imagine that traffic lights can make me smile now... yipee! i simply love those freaking traffic lights on the roads man.... =D Only HE knows what i'm talking about here.... =P Sorry guys, it's a little secret of ours. lol.


*grins to herself*


k..time to sleep. Enough of mooncakes. Enough of being blur. Enough of family reunion. Enough of traffic lights. *winks* Zzzzz....it's time to hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home