Sunday, September 25, 2005

A week had just passed by.... i'm shocked at how fast time flies nowadays... so shocked that i'm at a loss for words... hmm...


Trying to set my priorities right this time... gonna REALLY cut down my online hours... also means that i will blog less frequently... i'm so gonna miss the cyberworld...


What i should really really do now is to MUG...MUG...and MUG till my head drops off... *exaggerating again*


Went to Caveman for supper with Niak last night at 11pm. Yup, it's crazy to be gulping down a plate of Aloha Chicken Chop (it's this grilled chicken chop with a slice of melted cheese on top of it with mashed potatoes and salad) at 11 something at night. It sounds yummy, isn't it? =P Then we played pool coz he insisted to play...i have no choice but to play with him. I lost to him. Hmmph! I swear i will beat him in the next game...just wait and see....i'm starting to polish up my pool-playing skills...muahaha.


After that, both of us were in the 24-hrs TIMES convenience shop until 1am. Gila betul. I bought the reinforcement rings and a packet of washing power coz mine is finishing. And that guy ( haha..niak i mean. =P ) was taking his own sweet time to choose a shower foam. In the end, he bought the Shokubutsu Orange shower foam. The ppl working there must be thinking that we're really nutcases. And yup..it's confirmed... we're crazy. lol.


*laughing at herself*


Enough of craziness. It's time to get serious. Today's 25th of Sept.... exactly ONE month to the start of my A-level papers. I can't afford to waste any more time already. I have to mug as effectively as possible... and yup...i can sense that the stress is building up... just that i try to hide it from others.... -_-


*self-motivating*


Gotta cherish my mugging time coz i won't be able to mug until i get into Uni. HAHA. I'm sure that i'm gonna miss mugging A LOT after my A-level. =P That's why...all the more i should mug as much as possible, right people? RIGHT...


This blog will be half-dead.... due to my effort in constant mugging. Take care people and i hope there's more peace out there... god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home