Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Counting down : 13 days to my A2 exams...


Having all kinds of feelings in the world right now.


Nervous.Anxious.Happy.Sad.Glad.Afraid.Stressed.Stoned.Depressed.Bored.Sleepy.Blessed.Scared.Tired.and the list goes on and on and on...there's no end to it.


Yeah, how funny huh? A person like me having all kinds of feelings you can think of in the world.
I'm speechless. Yup, this is another feeling. I feel speechless.


*stoning*


For the last 4 days, i've been mugging Contract Law. I'm finishing soon. Revised Contract Law a few times before this already. But this...i still think this is the toughest among all. I gotta finish mugging Contract Law before 12am today. I must! God....


Now i'm starting to worry about my Economics. Hai. Mugged econs in the library a few times already before i came back home for my study break. But still.... once again, it's not an easy subject after all. it's T-O-U-G-H. But this time i have the confidence and feeling that i'll do better for my Paper 3 and Paper 4 for econs. I dunno why but i feel this way... hehehe.


Everything's pretty much the same at home.Oh yah, my granny went up to KL coz she finds JB boring already. Oh well... it's nice to be old sometimes i guess...where u will have all the time in the world and you can spend your time anyhow you like. Cool huh? Anyway, i guess i'll be having that same kind of privilege too after my damn freaking never-ending A-level programme!


Before i end today's blog... i must shout this out loudly to the world out there : I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DAMN EXAMS TO FINISH!!! (even though my exams are not started yet...HAHA)


I'm a crazy woman. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home