Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Economics Paper 4 was a killer paper. Enough said. Was thanking God for the data response question which was relatively easy as it did not consist of any tables/diagrams. BUT... (there's always a but), i was rushing through my last essay question for Section B. It required me to explain the difficulties in measuring living standards. Heck... i nearly misread the question. THANK GOD i didn't. Phew... was literally producing cold sweat while doing this killer paper yesterday afternoon in the freezing cold exam room. Brrrrr.... Basically, i think the paper gave me shivers down my spine, not the air-cond temperature though.



Anyhow and anyways, i've survived. Period.



*Thanks be to God*



I can't wait to go back home. Hopefully can go back home by this Saturday... =)


*keeping her fingers crossed*



Man... i'm still hoping that i can win at least 10K from The Star Crossword Puzzle. I need money after my exams. LOTS of it. HAHA. Pray for me, people.


*keeping her fingers crossed... again*



The weather over here has a trend nowadays. I noticed. Hmm. It rains ALMOST everyday without fail. And it rains throughout the WHOLE damn afternoon. And it always rains heavily. And i do mean it ok... HEAVY RAIN.


Somehow... i do like the atmosphere AFTER the rain has stopped. TOTALLY stopped i mean. It is as if the heavens above is assuring me that everything will be alright after the rain. EVERYTHING. Hmm...


Anyways, i personally do think that the 'raining therapy' do help me to assure myself that everything will be just fine. =)


Sometimes... you just gotta trust God.


*winks*



I hope i do not sound too much of a priest here. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home