Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's time for me to blog again since i have some free time right now...heh.


Been having sleepless nights for the past few days...the same old thing is happening to me again whenever exams are just around the corner. How true. Last night was kinda terrible coz my body wanted to sleep but my mind simply refused to fall asleep. What a contradiction right? I've used all sorts of methods to induce myself to fall asleep but most of them failed to do so. Counted sheeps, cows, lambs, dogs, cats, and any other animals you can think of...just name it... but still...i was wide awake...staring at the ceiling above me. Yeah, it's pathetic i know. What to do?!


Was reading TheStar online news before this. Our beloved PM's wife passed away this morning...7.55am. It's sad to know that she died after four years battling with her breast cancer. It's time for our nation to pay respect to this great woman... it's time for some silence...


On a not-so-heavy note, there's gonna be another sale season at the end of this year. Yup...it's hard to believe but it's true. Hehe. Starting from next month onwards (november) till Chinese New Year... that's considered LONG man. LONG BIG SALE. Hah... good news for all shopaholics out there... i'm not a professional shopaholic though....just an amateur one... as i'm starting to learn the skills of becoming a professional shopaholic... =P And yup...the timing of this sale is just perfect timing for me coz i can shop till i drop after my exams!! I simply just can't believe my ears man... =) But i'm more looking forward to shopping in Singapore! Hehe. Christmas sale. Post-Christmas sale. Everywhere is having sale at the end of the year! I love the year-end period...December!! Lovely!


It's the month of Ramadhan again but i've yet to taste any Ramadhan Buka Puasa feast. Hmm... Talking about food, i'm starting to miss mummy's cooking again. Home-cooked food. Yummmm... can (literally) make you drool instantly. Food will never be scarce in JB. That's what i like about going back home! Hahaha.


*grins*


Time to stop blogging here. I miss my Econs book... stay cool, people. Don't forget to stay healthy too. And of coz, don't forget to keep yourself sane. Don't follow my footsteps though. You know what i mean.


hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home