Sunday, October 23, 2005

Tsk! Tsk! i'm back.... for one very simple reason.... i can't sleep! BOO!


*knocks own head*


It's 1.40am right now while i'm typing this sentence. Tick.tock.Tick.tock.Tick.tock.Tick.tock...... time is always moving on... faster than we ever expected. Aww.


Oh yah...and by the way... it's 2 FREAKING DAYS MORE to my exams. Economics Paper 4. How lovely.


*shudders*


I hate the thought of having to sit for MAJOR examinations. Especially those very important ones like the one i'm about to sit - A-level! God... i know i shouldn't be regretting now... i've chose this road... and yup..it's all up to me to make it or break it. Life isn't too complicated after all -- either you make it... or u break it. Simple, ain't it?


*shivers*


Been trying very very hard to NOT show any signs of pressure/tension/stress but i guess i've failed to do so. Been talking crazy to whoever that comes in contact with me. I'm sorry, people. Yeah, i'm crappy i know. Sorry. It's inevitable i guess, the crappiness runs in my blood...so yeah... Ever since i came back from JB, small little pimples have been popping out every now and then. Shit shit shit! My face was totally near to perfection in JB - clean and clear and smooth and everything good! But when i came back here to Nilai... pimples started to pop out. As a result, i have to apply my T3 pimple gel every night. 5 not-so-obvious-tiny-little pimples IS a BIG DEAL to me ok!


Man... i sound like a bimbo. but i dun care.... coz... ME HATE PIMPLES!!!!


*pulls hair*


On a happier note, guess what... the 2nd season of my favourite drama - DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES is back!! How i miss the residents of Wisteria Lane...how i love these 40-something women to bits! And yup...i've successfully downloaded 3 episodes of the 2nd season! Life is so wonderful.... suddenly. =P


Did all the econs past-year data response questions today. ALL OF THEM. What can i say? Some easy... some relatively easy... some tough... some quite tough... some very tough. Hmm. Anyway, it's back to the textbook tomorrow. Gonna focus on market failure, marginal utility theory, and market structures especially oligopoly. It's always good to plan ahead, ain't it? =)


Tick.tock.Tick.tock.Tick.tock.Tick.tock...... 2am right now. Time flies like nobody's business. I'm still figuring out why time flies faster and faster when one gets older and older... yeah.. this is my hypotheses. Anyone can show me an experiment on time to prove to me whether i'm right or wrong? Any volunteers? Yoohoo????


God... i seem to be talking to myself again.


Guess i should just go finish reading TheStar Metro and lie down on my bed. I still don't feel sleepy yet. Maybe it's the swim this evening. Maybe it's the stress i've built up. Most probably it's the latter...


Goodnight people. Sleep tight-tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home