Wednesday, November 2, 2005

There is a reason for me to be sad and happy at the same time today.

Why am i happy? - Because i'm going back home tomorrow. =) The sheer bliss of having delicious home-cooked food,the sheer bliss of being in the presence of my family,the sheer bliss of being in my cozy and comfy zone - my house,the sheer bliss of having the chance to mug in my very own room,the sheer bliss of being able to sleep with the air-cond on with clean bedsheets and soft and comfy comforter... Ahh... a sheer bliss indeed...

*smiles*


On the other hand, i feel sad too. As sad as it can be...

So...

Why am i sad? - Because i was having a terrible, terrible headache for the whole day. It's kinda better now...but still i dun feel perfectly well now. Again, i refused to take any panadols. And i slept for more than 12 hours today. Sooner or later, i guess i will be able to break the world record on the most hours of sleeping time. Hurray.

*shivers*


Guess i should better hit the sack right now. It's not good to always sleep late. Then again, it's becoming my habit already, to sleep late that is. Bad...bad...bad habit. Ugh.

Can't wait to go back home and blog by using the broadband.I'm a broadband addict, mind you.


Good-good night. Sleep tight-tight.

*inducing herself to go and sleep*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home