Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm a crazy fellow.

Was playing around with the htmls of my blog since 1am. Now i have a BRAND NEW LAYOUT!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

As the saying goes, there's a price to pay for everything in life, it's 10 minutes to 4am right now...i'm deprived of my own sleeping hours. How nice rite? >.<

Anyways, please do leave as many constructive criticisms as possible in my tagboard. I welcome constructive criticisms. Some more i do prefer this layout compared to my previous layout. Heehee. =D

I'm all smiles now. And extremely proud of myself..once again..with playing around the html and stuff. =P


*self-praising herself*


Anyways, it's late. VERY LATE. So i guess it's better for me to start trying to sleep now.

*winks*


I'm such a clever woman! Muahaha!


Lights out, everybody! Goodnight! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home