Monday, November 14, 2005

Confession.

I can't pretend to be alright...coz i am actually NOT alright at all. *not again*

Seriously...

I'm STRESSED. VERY STRESSED.

Exams = STRESS.
A-level = MORE STRESS.
A-level exams = STRESS + MORE STRESS.

Stress.Stress.Stress.Stress. STRESS!

*chanting the word 'stress'*


Stress is all i feel in my room.

And you know what...this feeling SUCKS.

I hate stress. I hate this feeling. It's like i'm forcing myself to study which i find it quite meaningless. Why? Why? Why? Why do i feel like this? I should be mugging my ass off without having second thoughts.

=(

I bet i can't finish EVERYTHING in Haralambos. It's just TOO MUCH for an A-level student to handle it. GAH. I bet this is worse than hell! >.<

I guess i would prefer to do LOADS of assignments rather than preparing for torturing major exams like this. Anyways, my only hope now is that I still wanna be alive after A-levels. Coz there's so many things awaiting for me to accomplish.

Would i still be alive, kicking and jumping around after my 'A's?

I seriously hope for that.

And of coz...i shall always keep my fingers crossed.



'God...please grant me Your strength... to pull me through this tough period'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home