Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Me and 98.7fm...

Hahaha!

Guess what... i'm listening to 98.7fm LIVE right now through my computer! My all-time favourite radio station! Yay! Good reception!

i'm lovin' it...

*winks*


However, although there are advantages of having fewer students like having to bathe with the hot shower anytime i like, ultra quietness, extra tranquility, uber calmness, nobody's blasting music on their speakers, damn-smooth internet connection (won't ever get dc from msn one!), there are also some cons of having fewer students.

Well...basically the main disadvantage of having fewer students is that this place seems to be sooooooooooo depressing... as though someone had just passed away. I'm serious ok...

Perfect Ten makes me feel more at home. =) Perfect Ten makes me feel that i'm closer to where my home is... =) Perfect Ten makes me feel good about myself.....I LOVE PERFECT TEN!!!
.
.
.
.
last but not least, PERFECT TEN ROCKS TO THE MAX!


*smiles widely*


Enough of Perfect Ten, should be absorbing more of economics. Yikes! Gonna do econs while tuning in to Perfect Ten... lol. Perfect combo, isn't it? =P Unfortunately, i love Perfect Ten more than my econs, which is bad of course. Haha.


*happily listening to her favourite radio station*


Perfect Ten is simply awesome! muahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home