Sunday, November 13, 2005

Love-Hate situation.

Things that i need/must read for A-level Sociology :
  1. Religion
  2. Education
  3. Families and Households

Sounds like sooooooo easy rite? AH HAH! You're absolutely WRONG! Coz.... there's like SO MUCH or maybe TOO MUCH to read up! =( I really love this subject though... but not the exam preparation part. Yikessss.

It's interesting...at least to me lar. =P But it's CHIM...CHIM CHIM CHIM. Got the idea? Interesting but chim. Yup, you've got it.

And also...I have to master the 3 main freaking theories which consist of Emile Durkheim's theory on Functionalism, Karl Marx's theory on Marxism, and...last but not least, Max Weber's theory on Interactionism. How cool can this be huh? Once again.... YIKES.

No matter how chim this can be, i STILL like this subject a lot...maybe to an extent that i might even love it. Yeah, it's really true. I like it because it's basically about our everyday lives. I like it because it's fun to know about the world around us, how the society can influence us and vice versa. And also, it's interesting to be able to have the chance to study about the various types of human behaviours and societies. And also the fact that i think it's COOL to study this subject although it's not very well-known in this country. Haha. It's true ok.

=)

Well... this is my weird relationship with Sociology.

Love it and hate it at the same time. How contradicting eh?

Alrite...guess it's about time for me to start to bury my head under my ultra thick Sociology book once again. I can't just always talk about how much I love/hate Sociology rite? I must do something... I need to do some actions...by MUGGING my freaking sociology book! Mugging is all about highlighting your book with different colours, to beautify it... and then try ur very best to memorize as much info as possible..and then highlight again...and then remember again...highlight...memorize... it's a cycle. A vicious one. It will stop once the mugger falls asleep.

Haha.

I always tell lame jokes. I dunno why. =P

Told a lame joke to Gillian just now and she actually laughed about it! I like it when people laughed at my lame jokes. It kinda means that my lame jokes are quite.... how to say... effective? LOL. Okay, i think that's enough.

Sometimes, i just can't stand myself. ARGHHH...

*continue to mug her ass off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home