Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I HAD ENOUGH OF IT.


Enough of ECONOMICS lar. hehe.

Today i had my Economics Paper 3 which was basically a mcq paper. It was relatively easy though.Heh.I'm very sure that i'll do much better in this paper 3 compared to my paper 4. >.< Quite a number of questions from the past year papers that i did came out today. So yeah...i can proudly say that...

I breezed through it. =D


*Thanks be to God*

NO MORE ECONOMICS from today onwards!! The thought of this made me kinda less stressful today. =) I'm soooooo glad that I dun have to see the bloody 'Economics' word again. I'm soooooo grateful that I dun have to smell (literally) all my econs photocopied textbooks again. =P And most importantly, I won't have to touch economics from today onwards for the rest of my life! Nothing can be more wonderful than this. Heh.

Well, i gotta plan what i wanna do tonite. Can't stop mugging. Have to continue mugging. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Hmm...since i slept for like....4 straight freaking hours this afternoon (3pm-7pm) due to the poor quality of sleep i had last night, guess i'm gonna mug Sociology tonight. Mug till i feel sleepy.Hehe. I can be a really good sleeper when i want to, don't underestimate my abilities.


I shall stop blogging here.... time to indulge in my dinner.


*eating like a hungry ghost*


P.S. : Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire opens in theatres tomorrow!!!!
P.P.S. : I'm gonna watch HP and the Goblet of Fire next thursday right after my last paper!!! Midvalley!! Woo hoo!!! Seriously can't wait for 24th nov to arrive... Hehehe.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home