Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It has started...

My oh-so-lovely holidays i mean! heehee.

Woke up at 6.40am this morning when my dad woke my sister up. Couldn't continue sleeping after that which i'm still figuring out the reason for this.Hmm.Anyways,it has been a long time since i last blogged so i was thinking to myself : "Hey...might as well use my free time in the morning to blog..great idea~"

And yup. Here am I. Sitting in front of the computer. Freaking 7.30am. Gosh. I can't believe that i'm wide awake at this hour coz normally i'll be sleeping like a pig or even a log. >.< Hah, i guess holidays can make one go crazy too.

For the last 4 days, i've been leading a very very (i mean it) unhealthy lifestyle. I think my brains have already gone into "semi-retarded mode" (serious). Gawd. I was like...completely indulging in my no-brains holidays by literally shutting off my brains and refusing to use them. Hehehe. Sooner or later, i guess my brains will be OUT-OF-ORDER. =P

Anyway, coming back to talking about the unhealthy lifestyle i'm leading right now... Been waking up at 12.30pm or later everyday (i love waking up to lunch!), read the papers if i feel like to, if not i'll be online checking hotmail,friendster and blogs, take a shower to freshen up, play lame and kiddy computer games with my bro (super bomberman 3, super streetfighter!!), high tendency to take a nap after that despite my over-indulgence in sleeping, feed and walk the dog, dinner, watch the idiot box until i'm satisfied, and last but not least, watch movies on the computer in my room with my sis and bro until 2am!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discovered something interesting when i went online in MSN this morning. Most of the contacts which are online in my list right now are in the United Kingdom! Around 7 to 8 of them currently in UK among my 13 online contacts right now. Cool...

Been trying super super hard to upload the photos from my hp but i can't! I dunno what's wrong with the cable...i dunno what's wrong with this computer, i dunno what'hs wrong with my hp, i dunno what's wrong with the programme, i dunno what's wrong with.... me (?!). Anyways, will be still trying....

Everything's pretty much the same at home, except for the fact that my mum changed the colour of the dining hall wall. It's kinda red now...instead of the dark blue colour i used to see last time. Kinda brightens up the whole house, which is good of coz. Hehe. And one more thing, she used the same colour to paint the bathroom walls. Amazing man.... it's kinda interesting to bathe in a red-coloured bathroom.

*winks*

My mum is back from the pasar pagi. I guess i wanna go make a pair of half-boiled eggs for myself very soon. I miss having half-boiled eggs for breakfast. *heaven*

Sakae Sushi Buffet at 3pm at the outlet at The Wheelock Place this afternoon. I love my sister!!!! hahahaha...coz she's gonna treat us ( my bro and me) to the sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi!! *drools* Going out with my bro later...around 12.30pm i think. My sis drove the car out to S'pore already coz she has a meeting at NJC. Busy woman she is. Heh.

Not sure when am i going to Club Med Bintan yet as my sister's frens haven't confirmed with her yet. So yup, we're basically waiting for her friends to make confirmation with us. Might be next week i think. During one of the weekdays. Too bad none of my friends are coming with me..boohoo.

Been thinking when to go to S'pore to spend my one whole week there. And guess what, i think i've found an answer to it. Hehe. =) Somebody out there must be smiling to himself right now....RIGHT? =)

Alright, this is quite of a random post. As my mind is all around the place. Haha. Can't think straight enough. Can't help it. =P Guess i better stop now if not i'll be sprouting more nonsense. >.< Till then, for those of you who are still having school or exams.... TAHAN!! For those of you who are having a hell of a good time like me, ENJOY EVEN MORE!!! Hahaha. =P

CHILL OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home