Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blessings from Him.

I feel blessed for several reasons :


For being able to come back home after my exams.

For being safe and sound.

For being able to complete my A-levels successfully.

For being able to make great friends in Inti.

For being able to remain safe and sound throughout the whole 18 months of my life in Inti.

For being able to meet good people there.

For being able to get to know great and interesting lecturers.

For being able to get the chance to learn about 3 interesting A-level subjects.

For being able to enjoy my long-awaited holidays rite now.

For being able to blog at this very moment in the comfort of my home.

For being able to be in the presence of my dearly-missed family.

For being able to chat with my baby after such a long time.

For being able to relax and chill out and just do nothing.

For being able to really just do nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. =)

For being able to plan to do the things that i've been longing to do.



And with this, I shall end this blog by saying...

Thanks be to God. Praise to You Lord, Jesus Christ.


Time for me to sleep on my comfy bed. Ahh.... sheer bliss indeed. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home