Thursday, December 1, 2005

HAPPY SUSHI DAY!

Gulp. The word 'sushi' can make me feel sick right now. Thanks to the sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi yesterday. >.< Oh yah, would like to make a big shoutout to my sister.... THANKS A LOT FOR THAT BUFFET!!!!! XD

We ate...from 3pm till 5.30pm. Almost wanted to puke man. No joke. We (my bro and me) were THAT full ok. Thank god we din puke or vomit or whatsoever. hehe. Lots of sushi to choose from... scallops, jellyfish, tako yaki, soft shell crabs, a variety of maki, jap steam egg, miso soup, fried tofu, and a lot a lot MORE.

I hope i can make u drool in front of the computer. =P Whoever u are..haha.

Some pics we took at the Sakae Sushi outlet at Wheelock Place. Enjoy! =)



3 siblings from the Lim family.We don't look like each other at all! haha!

Clockwise from the right: a pic that says 'i am TOO FULL', the hot water dispenser for us to refill our green teas on each table, takoyaki ball,half eaten takoyaki and the soft shell crab maki.

2 sisters who don't look alike AT ALL. lol.

Wahaha. U can guess how much fun we had yesterday at Sakae Sushi. XD By the way, my dearest dearest shen jean passed my brand new bikini set to me yesterday!! WOO HOO!! I LOVE YOU SHEN JEAN! MUACKS! You've got some great taste, i gotta admit this. hehe. It's DAMN NICE lar the bikini. hehehe. YOU GO GAL! THANKS A LOT!!!!!

*blows kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home