Saturday, December 3, 2005

My Boo.

Yup. Today was a happy day.

Why? One would ask me.

Well...the answer is simple. I finally met up with him today. *yay* Spent the whole afternoon in his house. Online.Played Yahoo Pool.Checked mail.Checked friendster.Watch a bit of movies.Had lunch.Peeled quail eggs.Etc.

Hey, i had fun okay!


*grins*

I acted like a mad woman today. I acted as if i just came out from Permai Hospital or Tanjung Rambutan. >.< He said i'm crazy. And boy...that was so true! =P

He accepted my craziness today (i think). It's nice to have someone that loves you for who you are. And he did exactly the same thing to me. He loves me for who i am...He loves me even though i acted like a mad woman. He loves everything about me no matter how crazy i can be.

Well...who is he then?

He is Irwin. My boyfriend. My darling. My baby. The sweetest guy on earth. =) What else could i ask for right?


muacccks!
*winks*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home