Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tis the season to be sick

*cough cough*

I was sick...since Saturday night. The day i came back from S'pore after spending one whole week there. Ugh. I guess i played too much. I guess i was too busy partying. My mum said i din drink enough water in S'pore. Maybe she's right. Ouch.

>.<

I hate being sick. I hate having sore throat. I hate having terrible sore throat. I hate having high fever. I hate having throbbing headaches. ARGH.

Sometimes... life isn't fair after all. This year-end period is supposedly the best time of the year, the most wonderful time of the year... and yet... i'm sick. Why? Why? Why?

*shows sulky face*

I guess i've neglected my body for the last 2 weeks, which is bad. =( Anyhow, hopefully i'll be fully recovered before Christmas Eve. Pray for me, guys!!

*mumbling a prayer*

I have to be fully recovered before Christmas Eve. I MUST!! I need to sing christmas carols during the midnight mass. i need to sing the hymns. i need to talk!!! i need to laugh!!! I need to feast!! I need to eat the roasted turkey!!

Ugh.

I've realized that i've not started on sending out the xmas cards this year yet. Yikes! >.< I'm gonna buy a pack of xmas cards today. I must. It's always a tradition for me to send xmas cards to my friends. Christmas isn't christmas when there's no christmas cards. You get the idea? =) It's nice to send and receive christmas cards. This is the true spirit of Christmas - to give and to receive Christmas blessings. =)


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.


Ahh....i simply love Christmas carols! But first of all, i gotta try my best to get back my voice.


Have a nice Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home