Thursday, December 15, 2005

There goes my clubbing virginity...

Yesterday was Wednesday, seemed to be a very ordinary day as usual...but it wasn't...

because...

*clears throat*

it was LADIES' NIGHT!!!! XD

LADIES' NIGHT at CHINABLACK in S'pore. In other words, it's free entry for all ladies and free flow of housepour, juices and softdrinks. Yup, everything was F-O-C except for those cocktails and hard liquors.

Don't you just feel like shouting out 'WOW' after knowing about this?

Heh...

Anyways, my alcoholic friend, shen jean took me to ChinaBlack last night. She isn't an alcoholic, just kidding here. hahaha. =P 4 of us went...2 gals ( shen jean and me) and her other 2 guy friends she knew since her secondary school days. Both guys looked alike, me no kidding here! haha. We drank...and drank...and drank... talked...and talked..and talked... and we managed to play a round of pool!! WOO HOO! XD Of coz... we danced the night away!! I must say that... the atmosphere there was great... music was indeed loud enough to the extent that the i can feel the vibration caused by the LOUD music. My heart nearly came out. Good atmosphere i must say although that was just my first time going clubbing. XD Gonna try out other clubs in future...muahaha.

Oh yah, i bought a new pair of golden heels last night at far east plaza coz we din wear heels. One of the rules of clubbing is that ladies gotta wear heels... so yeah... since we were desperate to go in (coz ladies' night), we just bought the cheapest heels we can find. S$10!!!

Haha. What an experience man!



4 of us.


Me, Sam, and Shen Jean.


Me, Leonard and Shen Jean.


Me and Shen Jean. XD

Will post more pics in my next post. Stay tuned!!

WOO HOO.... going to NYDC for dinner tonite! Yay!!

Tata!

I'm so enjoying myself.hahahhaaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home