Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Time, pls slow down for me.


This week's gonna be the last week of 2005. I don't seem to be anticipating for 2006. I dunno why. Perhaps i'm scared about things that are beyond my control. Ugh... i'm scared of everything. >.<

Just celebrated Christmas during the weekends. The usual thingy. Midnight mass.Christmas carols.Turkey.Christmas dinner.Wine. The only thing that surprised me was that my parents actually invited my guy over for dinner last night! >.< It's so hard to believe my ears man. Haha. Shen Jean joined us for dinner too. ;-)

I had red wine and the blackberry wine and i'm not scratching all over myself ok!! =P

Hmph! My family loves to make fun of me, especially. >.<

Sigh. Really really wanna go to the Ministry of Sound with shen jean and her friends this coming Wednesday but I CANNOT!!!! ARGH! My mum said i shouldn't go coz i've been going out very often nowadays. "Where got?!?!?!" Seems like my mum is controlling me like a kid. >.< Can't go to this place...can't go to that place.. must come back early... can't go out for the whole day. Boohoohooo..... i wonder whether my mum knows that i'm 19 this year or not. o.O

Chinese New Year is coming. In a month's time. Sucks. I really want time to slow down...just a bit will do.

Sometimes i feel like slapping my own self so that i can wake up... so that i will know what i really want in life... what i really wanna pursue next... what i really wanna do in 2006... all i can do is to hope and pray that 2006 will be a great year ahead for me.

Yeah. i really hope so.

*stones*

Alrite. Better stop blogging here. I'm crazy enough. Thank God I can go out with my guy tomorrow. We're gonna watch The Chronicles of Narnia. Been looking forward to watching this movie since a loooooong time ago. =)

Must sleep early tonight and wake up early coz i just received an order from my mum - to bathe the dog! >.<

Nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home