Monday, January 2, 2006

HELLO 2006!! Can u hear me?!


Yup. A brand new sparkling year had just started. 2006. Thousands and thousands of people were busy sending and receiving new year wishes and greetings during the last 48 hours. Talking about the spirit of new year man. Hmm. Anyway, i just hope that i could get good results (prays hard) in my A-level this year.OHMYGOD.

Spent the last few hours of 2005 in 33's house. Oh my gosh, you should just take a look at her house man...damn freaking nice!!! It's a very modern style of urban living, thus her house was tastefully designed. Nice! Sorry...no pics. Haha.

5 of us (including 33 herself) spent our last few hours of 2005 together in her house. The 5 of us included 33, wee ping, wei jian, cheng hwa, and the blogger herself. Had lotsa fun. Did the usual stuff we always do when we get together... talked, crapped, joked like there's no tomorrow. Whee! XD Watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose, one of them brought the VCD. By the time we finished watching that movie, it was already 2.30am. We played cards after that. Played bridge, 'chor dai di', 'wu gui', 'diao yu'. Damn addicted to bridge and 'chor dai di' man. Haha. Played until we were all bored of it and it was already 6 something in the morning. Haha. Then we couldn't take it anymore and slept from 7am till 10.30am. Had nice tim sum for our brunch. And i spent my time rotting at her house until my parents finally came to pick me up. Overall, it was a great time together. Cheers to you people! XD

*puts on a big wide smile on her face*


By the way, did i mention that i'm very, very, very tired ?! I'm sleep deprived. Desperately need to sleep. But hell no... i was forced to wake up early this morning coz i gotta go teach swimming! o.O Anyways, i love sleeping so much that i don't mind if i look/feel like a pig. Haha. Let me reveal a little secret of mine : I worship the Sleeping-God, mind you.

*grins*


*off to bed at 1.15pm*


P.S.: 'chor dai di' is some card game. Damn addictive, at least to me lar. =P I dunno what it means though. Heh. It's in some dialect i guess. Don't ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home