Saturday, December 31, 2005

Bye-bye 2005...

Today is officially the last day of 2005. I simply couldn't believe my eyes. >.<

Time flies like anything as usual. I've thus completed my pre-U or A-level studies. It's about time to let go of things... and to make new decisions in life... as life moves on.

2006 indicates a world full of uncertainties for me. However, i still can't wait for 2006 to come no matter how scared or excited i'll be. It's just part of growing up, that's what i usually tell myself in times of uncertainties.

Yup. Growing pains.

Sometimes i feel that it's just so tough to grow up in this weary world. >.<

Anyways. I hope i shall whine and complain less in the upcoming year. =P

Before i end my last entry of 2005, i would like to thank God for whatever i have, lost or gained in my 19 years of living.

Thanks be to God.

It's time for some toasting to the new year! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home